Sunday 22 June 2014

Using Storyboards

Storyboards can be used were a useful tool in the production of my music video, they allowed me to visually represent my concepts for the music video in a chronological order which was useful when explaining my ideas to the cast so that they knew exactly what they were doing. Also, having a list of all shots needed for the music video with some additional information such as the shot types helped on the day of filming as we knew exactly what we were doing and could work efficiently to a schedule to film all of the shots in each individual area together to reduce the time needed to travel between each location.

Here is an example of a storyboard, as you can see I sketched out the individual shots to visually portray my ideas, I could additionally include extra information such as the shot type, and an explanation of whats happening within the shot such as the characters movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment