Monday 2 June 2014

Filming Decisions


On the day of filming I had to consider multiple variables to fit each shot, this included the different locations for each shot and how the area and lighting will create different moods within the film. I also had to consider the shot types that I would be using as they will all have an impact on the overall portrayal of the individual characters. For example, the majority of shots based upon Character 1 are of a lower angle to emphasise her vulnerability in the dream world. 

Another aspect I had to consider on the day of filming was moving equipment between different locations, I had to make sure that the distances between each of the locations were not too large to prevent the crew and cast having to carry the props and equipment over large distances for long periods of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment