Wednesday 10 October 2012

My Ident


 
This is my Ident I made it using Live Type and Final Cut.

Firstly i downloaded the background image from Youtube using a Youtube downloader such as Keepvid. I then imported the image into Live Type click to view my Live Type tutorial.
In live type, i created the text and then keyframed the size, position and also the colours/effects to create a flashing effect on the text as well as a shake. I then rendered out the text without the background

Once i had the text i imported it along with the background footage and the end credits of the program into Final Cut. I then synced up the text with the background footage, added some effects to work on the colour correction and then made some very simple fade in fade out transitions.

I then rendered out the final piece and uploaded it to Youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment