Thursday 11 July 2013

Updated Ident


This is my improved ident.


In this improved ident I drew the frames for the shots and made sure they were consistent with the themes of the channel such as music, talk shows and sit-coms, I then took images of all the individual frames and put them into a sequence, as the images were black and white I added some colour overlays in time with the beat to create a more colourful and vibrant edit to relate to the target audience more effectively. The song I used was a modern remix of an older song, this shows how the channel can bring life and excitement back into older things. Finally I chose a simple bold font to show the title 'The Grid' this works well as it's simple and gets to the point meaning its easier for the audience to take in and remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment