Thursday 20 June 2013

Ident Decisions


Ident Decisions

During the production of my ident I realised that it is difficult to animate the shape of the paper during the transitions from one form to another, to overcome this I had to simplify the animation and remove some of the transformations and then attempt to re-create them in the editing process. Because of this the final ident differs from the original plans in many ways. I found that some of the other aspects of my ident were not practical and very difficult to replicate in real life. Because of this I used my additional feedback from after the ident was produced to make changes to the plans and to re-produce an improved ident.

I maintained the concept of using paper and stop-motion to produce the animation, however due to the difficulties I experienced in my previous ident I decided to create an ident based on the theme of flip books, this allows the movement of the paper to be simplified making the photography easier, also the themes and concepts of the channel can be more clearly portrayed through the drawings on the paper itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment