Monday 18 March 2013

Ident feedback



From the feedback I received for my ident I will be making some improvements. Firstly one of the comments I received was that the ident has no real indication of what the channel offers. To improve this aspect of my ident I will use more props and colours and animations that relate to the channel and what it offers, such as notes to represent music etc. 
Another comment was that there is no real lead up to the end shot of the titles, to improve this the end shot could be based more along the story line so it flows well into the last shot. 
Throughout the ident there are some shots where the props appear to lag, to compensate for this I will take more images to give a higher frame rate to reduce lag.
Also to improve I will make sure all of my shots are in focus so that the quality is much clearer, also I should maintain the lighting for all of the shots so there are no frames that are of a different brightness so they all look consistent and flow fluently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment