Thursday 28 February 2013

Finished Ident

This is my finished ident



To create my ident I first formed the set, which consisted of the white background and the backdrop of 'The Grid', I then created all of the props and origami figures which I animated in the ident. First I took the pictures and moved the props a tiny bit and then continued until I had all of the shots I needed including the closing shot of the logo and some of the figures. 

I then looked on YouTube for an upbeat song with a reasonably fast beat and downloaded it and then loaded that up into the editing software. I imported all of the photos onto my computer and then loaded them into the editing software.

I adjusted the length of each shot so they lasted roughly 1-3 frames so that the cut between each shot would be very smooth. I then positioned the shots in time with the music and rendered the video. I then re-imported the rendered video back into the software to apply the effects. 

On the first part of the ident with the origami flashing on and off screen I used a hue effect to alter the colour so it looked like different coloured pieces of paper was used in the animation. I then used some cross-fade transitions so the different objects flowed into each other. I then used an iris transition along with a colour adjusting effect to create a bright burst effect. Lastly I used the pan/crop tool to zoom into the final shot and then faded to black. 

No comments:

Post a Comment