Monday 21 January 2013

Ident 2 Planning

This is my idea for my second ident

Props

  • 2 sheets A3 paper
  • Multicoloured paper
  • Tape
  • String
  • Pens
  • Scissors
Location
  • Can be done in a classroom as there is a backdrop and set so the surrounding area will not matter because it will not be seen in the ident. Only a small amount of space is needed to set up the camera along with the set for the animation so being limited to small amounts of space isn't a huge problem. 
Music
  • For the music in my ident I decided to choose Breezeblocks, this song is relatively modern and has a much calmer tone which works well with the overall composition of my ident. The music will still engage with the younger target audience and also relate to the musical aspect of the channel. 
Shooting schedule




Ideas and storyboards


No comments:

Post a Comment